went to terri's house on monday with bohui nelson lianjie jessica and mingjie coz the following day is labour's day, so there's no lesson! after school nelson terri and me went to my house to wait for me to change clothes and bring my contact lens solution, specs and my clothes. terri dragged nelson along coz she was very shy and didn't dare to see my family members. lol. so they stood outside my house and made lots of noise while waiting for me.

yea then waited for nelson and took cab off to civic centre to buy food. spent over 100 dollars! lol. ate so much. and i love bbqing. oh yar bohui got beaten up by junqing. lol. and he was horny when he saw terri's pretty sister katharine. yea. then stayed overnight and played guitar and watch vcds. saw terri's mom. lol! luckily she didn't disturb me. i hope next time she won't too.

Taneo Enterprise left a thought at
11:29 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter

about

Music!
Name: RenJie
DOB: 27 Feb 1989
School: PXPS, CHS, MI, IJC, Focus
Location: Yishun
About Me: Music!

archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007

links

my all time favourite darling cousin krislyn
agnes
ash
ashika
baohui
charlene
cheryl
cherylee
cirie
cuitian
dawei
diana
dia-ple
dexter
huiming
iman
iris
janice
jessica
joyce
kailin
kayjoo
kam
kendra
lianjie
michelle
nelson
nik
novabelle
penny
petrina
puiman
rachael
rhonda
samantha
sann
sharon
simin
syazwan
tammie
terri
ting
valerie
venetia
weiling
xinyi
yangce
yanlin
yifang
yvonne
zhengning
ziwei

taggie

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas