Peixin Primary School!

Recently went out with my ex classmates from Peixin Primary. It's like everybody became hotter, especially me.

Looking back when we were still wearing the pink and maroon uniform.

Primary 5 freaks. Yea freaks we were. Can spot me without referring to the name list?? If you can then email me at hardcoreblizzard@hotmail.com. I'll congratulate you.

How about this? I look so man in this! Woohoo hot me.


This is the photo of our recent outing. It's a pity that not all of our classmates were there.


Neoprints!


Class 6-1!


I dunno what to write for my caption


Oh erm... Yay...


Here's Saramany! The hot babe! She migrated to Califonia and then she came back to Singapore specially to visit us, how sweet! We organised this last minute outing all for her. Can't stand her accent! Too ang moh already!!


LolaBobbie :D


Lao Liu, your smile is horny.


There is rationale for taking this photo ok! This is a phenomenon, note that his right eye is single eyelid but the left eye's double.


Was just trying to flash him.


And him. No lah. Yiwen keeps wearing his cap for dunno what reason. Took a pic of his hair when he finally took his cap off.


Do you have homophobia? (hoho new word that i've learned) My boyfriend is rich. I think we look like real couple :D


Acting Fei Hui Lao Shi! His signature sitting posture.


Shermin and Saramany. Babes!


My best friend :D


Peixinians cum Innovians :D

I totally can't bear to see saramany leaving like that! The next time we get to see her will probably be like 4 years time. But even time and distance will not come between our friendship. 11 years and still counting, class 6-1 shall exist till the day we all tio AIDS or cancer or kena accident, the day we drop dead that is.

Should i go for OBS?! I'm not really doing well for my studies, and I will need the one week break very much to do a lot of catching up for the mid course promos. Somebody tell me if i should go!

By the way, thanks Sharon, for giving me the opportunity :D and Janice, for creating it! hohoho!!

Taneo Enterprise left a thought at
8:03 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter

about

Music!
Name: RenJie
DOB: 27 Feb 1989
School: PXPS, CHS, MI, IJC, Focus
Location: Yishun
About Me: Music!

archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007

links

my all time favourite darling cousin krislyn
agnes
ash
ashika
baohui
charlene
cheryl
cherylee
cirie
cuitian
dawei
diana
dia-ple
dexter
huiming
iman
iris
janice
jessica
joyce
kailin
kayjoo
kam
kendra
lianjie
michelle
nelson
nik
novabelle
penny
petrina
puiman
rachael
rhonda
samantha
sann
sharon
simin
syazwan
tammie
terri
ting
valerie
venetia
weiling
xinyi
yangce
yanlin
yifang
yvonne
zhengning
ziwei

taggie

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas