Friday was such a fun day! Firstly had my favourite econs lecture :D Then after that went to gym with bohui and lianjie. Nelson refused to join us! It's ok lah, can't blame him, his muscles too big already, he don't wanna make it worse. When we were at the gym then suddenly Kamielah and Sabrina came in and disrrupted our training. They were filming somthing lah, no idea what it was also.

After that went to jam with Dexter and Janice's band at the CCA room! so fun man! At first i wanted to play the keyboard, but I can't coz the keyboard was like so freaking dumb, it couldn't start at all. So i had to play the drum and i looked like a total retard lah! Coz my drumming skill is so lousy! In the end became Dexter playing the drums and i was like rapping nonsense. Hohoho! I rapped the little red riding hood, the 3 little pigs and cinderalla. So funny man! Laugh till we almost died. Then got people gather outside and listened to us! So pai seh man! I thought they cannot hear lah!

Then actually wanted to wait for Sharon's band to start jaming then i join them. But then i went to the field to see norain play hockey, until i was too engrossed and forgot about sharon. I'm sorry sharon! Hockey is so fun and addictive :D I'll go next time i promise!

And then today got scolded by fei hui lao shi, i don't think i will get expelled from the school, but there is quite a high chance that i will get demoted to fang fang lao shi's class. Ahhhhhh! But teacher, i can't host well and can't speak well that's why i am under your training! You should train me! What for i go back to fang fang lao shi when i already master the singing course? Don't throw me away teacher! Bu yao fang qi wo!

And after that had family gathering at hougang. I thought i was a pure chinese until today. I got such a shock lah! I've actually got blood of chinese, indian, malay, caucasian and some japalang races. I actually got cousins of different races. So freaking cool man! I never knew that i was such a hardcore mix. I bet all my friends won't believe it too! Hohoho!

Just fell down and kena a big scratch on my arm. It's still bleeding even after like few hours. I think tomorrow i may not go down to support all the teenage icon finalists. I'll see how lah! Don't like them lah! All sing so well, make me feel so inferior.

Oh yar i got pulled into the school's pop contest. The number of contestants is like really quite little, i think most likely i will get into the finals. Everyone please vote for me ok! Let me win something in votes for once please! The only time i've won in votes was during sec 3, during the student leader exco election. Never won votings for a singing competition before! Always die in semi-finals one! Same goes for Talent Quest and Teenage Icon! Ahhh!! Vote for me! If i win the money i will donate to charity. No lah, i will treat some people if i can afford.

And yar, hockey is fun :D

Taneo Enterprise left a thought at
12:35 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter

about

Music!
Name: RenJie
DOB: 27 Feb 1989
School: PXPS, CHS, MI, IJC, Focus
Location: Yishun
About Me: Music!

archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007

links

my all time favourite darling cousin krislyn
agnes
ash
ashika
baohui
charlene
cheryl
cherylee
cirie
cuitian
dawei
diana
dia-ple
dexter
huiming
iman
iris
janice
jessica
joyce
kailin
kayjoo
kam
kendra
lianjie
michelle
nelson
nik
novabelle
penny
petrina
puiman
rachael
rhonda
samantha
sann
sharon
simin
syazwan
tammie
terri
ting
valerie
venetia
weiling
xinyi
yangce
yanlin
yifang
yvonne
zhengning
ziwei

taggie

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas