Thank you nik for your chocolate! I've shared them with the 26c people, they're nice people, really enjoy hanging out with them.

Hope Shufen's leg recovers soon, she sprained it today, and she had a hard time walking. Nik, Eddie and I were trying to help her to get treatment, before we could reach the road to get a cab, it was rainning very heavily, so we had no choice but to stay in school and wait till the rain subsides. I realised Eddie is a very nice guy, he's very thoughtful and gentle to girls, he was very concerned and worried for Shufen, took great care of her. Blocked her from the rain, helped her wherever she goes etc. Any girls will be safe with him, he can give a sense of security! Anyway, Shufen's father came and drove her back, so we didn't bring her to see doctor in the end. Thanks Shufen for the ride to the mrt station, hope you get well soon!

Didn't go for choir today, i'm still wondering if i should join. Sorry Izzati for not going with you to the practice, i guess i may not have time to commit to another CCA. And i wasn't with you during the NE survey, sorry about that too, still feeling very guilty.

Today was quite a quiet day, maybe because i'm isolating from the clique most of the time. Hey guys don't worry for me, there's nothing wrong with me, i guess i was just tired. Sorry Zoe, Elaine, Adeline, Winnie, Jasmine, JB, Jiamin, Stephanie and Eileen.

I'm starting to fall sick after standing in the rain, luckily monday's a holiday, i've time to recover without having to skip any lessons. I've realised how important lectures and tutorials are to me. By skipping a lesson i'll be lagging behind behind by a lot. Hopefully i'll recover in time too.

Anyway good luck to all the student councillor nominees, especially Zhonghao and Xinyi, i'll vote for you guys. I'm sure you will do a great job. If you don't, i'll slap you in your face. Make the school a better place!

Yea and good luck to Paul for Singapore Idol, didn't go down to support him the other day. Hope you do us proud! I want to point to the screen and say "hey that's my friend!"

Kahmun, don't get so worked up! I'm just saying that you won't like me lah, coz i so cannot make it. Don't get so affected about it! Sorry!

Recently more and more people don't like me already, so i've to go and reflect on myself now. Have to stop here coz there's still CIP tomorrow, need to rest.

Taneo Enterprise left a thought at
1:12 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter

about

Music!
Name: RenJie
DOB: 27 Feb 1989
School: PXPS, CHS, MI, IJC, Focus
Location: Yishun
About Me: Music!

archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007

links

my all time favourite darling cousin krislyn
agnes
ash
ashika
baohui
charlene
cheryl
cherylee
cirie
cuitian
dawei
diana
dia-ple
dexter
huiming
iman
iris
janice
jessica
joyce
kailin
kayjoo
kam
kendra
lianjie
michelle
nelson
nik
novabelle
penny
petrina
puiman
rachael
rhonda
samantha
sann
sharon
simin
syazwan
tammie
terri
ting
valerie
venetia
weiling
xinyi
yangce
yanlin
yifang
yvonne
zhengning
ziwei

taggie

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas