I'm happy today! I got back my feel for my bowling ball! But one thing i am pissed about is that i keep hitting on target, snap in wack right into the pocket but the pin 10 is always standing. Sickening lah, could have gotten strike, why spare?! Anyway i'm still happy that i've gotten back my feel. And nelson got turkey, i'm shocked.

Did standing board jump with nelson agnes and lian jie after school before training. Oh man, nelson cannot coordinate his arms lah, keep failing. Then LJ can sometimes pass sometimes fail. Agnes i dunno her lah, not very far but enough for girl to pass. And that reminds me of our school's Henry, he's so super fast can, broke the record for 5km. FINISH 5KM IN 15 MINUTES. SCARY LAH. Innova rocks!

Then we took cab to OCC after school and after messing around with Rasalas captain and vice captain at the field. Quite confident that we will do well for sports day :D That's not the point anyway. Oh yar, the taxi uncle. LAMEST CRAP on earth.

When we entered the cab, the uncle went "who's pet is that?" then we were like huh? huh? huh? until he explained. "you all brought the fly into the cab, your pet ah?" Our face went -.-" and we were trying very hard to laugh. He so crappy lah, talked lots of nonsense. We were going to be late so we told the uncle to drive faster. Then he said, won't late one lah, 3.30 right? can reach one, i let you alight here and you run there also can reach in time. That's like so not funny. Then i said, "we have to go there and get changed for training leh uncle, then we also need to prepare our equipments, so we need to rush there." Then the uncle went "Ohhh, choose your ball, drill your ball, sometimes do too much homework write too much then hand swollen, the hole cannot fit in, must drill the hole bigger, than measure the weight see got balance or not" Then we were laughing like hur hur hur -.-" When we reached, the fare was $6, then i gave him $10. He took the money and put into his pocket, then he went "Ok, bye bye. Ok, bye bye." OH PLEASE LAH U HOW OLD ALREADY JUST GIVE ME THE CHANGE YOU DUMB SHIT.

Ah forget that stupid uncle. Talk about something happy. Saw her at econs lecture! :D Even though she was right at the other end of the lecture theatre, i was still so excited and glanced at her occasionally. HEHE:D But couldn't find her during the project work lecture. She wasn't with Nik they all. Kinda disappointed though. Didn't see her around at canteen also, no fate i guess.

Oh yar, that reminds me, after geog lecture, then alex passed me a piece of paper. He said a girl passed it to him and ask him to pass to me, which until now i dunno is real or not. I didn't want to read the paper coz i was quite scared if it's some silly love letter again. WAHAHAHA!! Think too much anyway. I passed it to yuanrui to read, it wasn't a love letter anyway. It says "THERE IS BLOOD ON THE CEILING" Then immediately i looked up, trying to search for the blood stain. And then from far i heard someone went "OH MY GOD HE REALLY LOOK UP LAH" so i knew it was a prank. And it's not like i am stupid lah, it's just that out of curiousity i look up cannot meh. Anyone would have done the same thing.

And that reminds me, yesterday Nik told me that some girls were talking bad about me behind my back in the lecture theatre during econs, and Nik heard their conversation. I was so touched for what Nik has done. She was sitting right behind those girls, then after the lecture, she went "LET'S GO ASK RENJIE TO GO EAT DINNER TOGETHER" then the girls were shocked that my friend was actually behind them listening to them talking bad about me. After this, those girls will probably hate Nik, but Nik didn't care at all, so thank you Nik. Oh, they were like don't believe that i am slow and stupid, thought i was acting. Seriously i'm slow, i'm sure all my friends will know. But whether they like me or not is not the thing that i am concerned of, i'm truly grateful that Nik helped me, she's on my side. As long as my friends know that i am truthful, i don't have to bother about what other people think about me.

Thanks nik.

Anyway, happy birthday to Winnie and Chilli Padi! Hope you girls have a wonderful time. I also dunno what to say lah, hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Taneo Enterprise left a thought at
7:21 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter

about

Music!
Name: RenJie
DOB: 27 Feb 1989
School: PXPS, CHS, MI, IJC, Focus
Location: Yishun
About Me: Music!

archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007

links

my all time favourite darling cousin krislyn
agnes
ash
ashika
baohui
charlene
cheryl
cherylee
cirie
cuitian
dawei
diana
dia-ple
dexter
huiming
iman
iris
janice
jessica
joyce
kailin
kayjoo
kam
kendra
lianjie
michelle
nelson
nik
novabelle
penny
petrina
puiman
rachael
rhonda
samantha
sann
sharon
simin
syazwan
tammie
terri
ting
valerie
venetia
weiling
xinyi
yangce
yanlin
yifang
yvonne
zhengning
ziwei

taggie

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas